October 2, 2021
Update in Hematology and Oncology
Grand Traverse Resort - Acme, MI
As part of the MSHO Annual Meeting, we will once again offer an Update in Hematology & Oncology on Saturday, October 2 at Grand Traverse Resort. Medical oncologists, hematologists, radiation oncologists, advanced practice providers, oncology nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who deliver care to cancer patients are encouraged to attend.
To view the brochure, click here.
Registration Deadline is September 16
MSHO Member: Complimentary
Non-MSHO Member: $100.00
* Cancellations submitted to MSHO after September 20 will not be eligible for a refund.
BEFORE REGISTERING, Please be aware that
- Registration is intended for the clinical community only.
- Pharmaceutical representatives, please contact MSHO at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about registering for this event.
- If you registered for MSHO's Annual Meeting and selected to participate in the Update in Hematology and Oncology, you are already registered for this session.
- MSHO requires proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to participate in live events.
- To view current health and safety protocols, click here.
Registration is closed. Please contact the MSHO office at 248-385-5464 or email@example.com to see if space is available.
Please note, there is no onsite registration.
Report Broken Links
Have you encountered a problem with a URL (link) on this page not working or displaying an error message? Help us fix it!