Sponsorsview all sponsors
Now Available: MIPS 2019 Payment Adjustment Fact Sheet
CMS has posted an additional resource on CMS.gov to help eligible clinicians and groups understand their Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) 2019 payment adjustment based on their 2017 performance.
The 2019 MIPS Payment Adjustment Fact Sheet highlights how CMS assigns final scores to MIPS eligible clinicians, and how payment adjustment factors are applied for 2019 based on 2017 MIPS final scores.
For More Information
- Visit the Quality Payment Program Resource Library on CMS.gov to review new and existing Quality Payment Program resources.
Contact the Quality Payment Program at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292 (TTY: 1-877-715-222).
MIPS Payment Adjustment Targeted Review: Request by September 30
If you participated in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) in 2017, your MIPS final score and performance feedback is available for review on the Quality Payment Program website. If you believe an error has been made in your 2019 MIPS payment adjustment calculation, you can request a targeted review until September 30.
For More Information:
- Performance Feedback Fact Sheet
- Targeted Review Fact Sheet
- Targeted Review User Guide
- If you have questions about your performance feedback or MIPS final score, contact the Quality Payment Program at 866-288-8292 (TTY: 877-715-6222) or QPP@cms.hhs.gov.